1. Definition of terms
Website — web page located on the Internet at: https://ardis.ua
Website Administration – authorized employees to manage the Website, acting on behalf of the LLC «TK ARDIS», who organize and carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, the actions or transactions to be done with this personal data.
User — a person who posted personal data by registering/using the services on the Website.
Feedback Form – a special form where the User while registering places his or her personal data in order to transfer it to the Website Administration.
Personal data – information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified.
Processing of personal data – any action or set of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, implementation, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of personal data, including the use of information (automated) systems or without the use of such tools.
Confidentiality of personal data – is mandatory for the Website Administration to comply with the requirements to prevent the dissemination of personal data of the User without his or her consent or in compliance with the other legal grounds.
2. General provisions
2.9. The Website Administration does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the Website.
3. Terms and purposes of Users’ personal data collection and processing
3.1. Personal data of the User, such as:
- User’s name;
- User’s contact phone number;
- Additional information provided by the User is transferred to the Website Administration with the User’s consent.
3.2. The transfer of personal data by the User to the Website Administration through the Feedback form means the User’s consent to the transfer and processing of his or her personal data.
3.3. The Website Administration processes information about the User, including his or her personal data, such as: User’s name, User’s contact number, e-mail, as well as additional information about the User provided on request.
3.4. The processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the principles of: legality of the purposes and methods of personal data processing; compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes defined in advance at the stage of collection; compliance of the volume and nature of the processed personal data with the method and the purposes of personal data processing; inadmissibility of merging databases containing personal data created for incompatible purposes.
3.5. The Website Administration processes the personal data of the User with his or her consent in order to: identify the User; establish feedback with the User, including the messages and inquiries related to the use of the Website, to provide services, to process the User’s Orders; to notify the User about the status of the requested consultation or meeting; to carry out service activities; to provide the User with advertising information; to provide the User with information on receiving services provided by the LLC «TK ARDIS».
4. Storage and use of personal data
4.1. The storage of personal data involves actions to ensure their integrity and appropriate access to them.
5. Transfer of personal data to third parties
5.2. The provision of personal data of the User at the request of state and local self-government bodies is carried out in the manner prescribed by the legislation of Ukraine.
5.3. Dissemination of personal data without the consent of the data subject or his or her authorized person is permitted in cases specified by law and only (if necessary) in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
6. Terms of personal data’s storage and destruction
6.1. The User’s personal data is stored on the electronic medium of the site indefinitely.
6.2. The User’s personal data is destroyed at the User’s request on the basis of his or her application or at the initiative of the Website Administrator without explanation by deleting the Website Administration information posted by the User, as well as in other cases provided by Ukrainian legislation.
7. Users’ rights and obligations
7.1. Users have the right to:
- know about the sources of collection and location of their personal data as well as the purpose of their processing;
- receive from the Website Administration the information related to the processing of their personal data on the basis of their respective request;
- receive information about third parties to whom their personal data is transferred;
- make a reasoned request to the personal data’s owner with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
- make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data if this data is processed in an illegitimate way or is inaccurate;
- withdraw consent to the personal data’s processing;
- know the mechanism of the personal data’s automatic processing.
7.2. Users are obliged:
- to provide information about personal data necessary to use the Website;
- to comply with legal requirements when using the Website and providing personal data.
8. User data protection measures
8.1. The Website Administrator takes technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure the protection of the User’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, distribution, illegal processing and other illegal actions.
9. Responsibilities of the parties
9.2. In the event of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Website Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- became public before its loss or disclosure;
- had been received from a third party before it was received by the Website Administration;
- was disclosed with the User’s consent.
10. Settlement of Disputes
10.1. In disputes arising from the relationship between the Website User and the Website Administration, the first priority is to resolve the dispute in an out-of-court procedure by filing a claim.
10.2 The claim’s recipient shall notify the claimant in writing of the results of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of claim’s receipt.
10.3. In case of non-settlement of the dispute in the in the out-of-court procedure, the parties may appeal to the court in accordance with the requirements of current legislation of Ukraine.
11. Cookies Policy, Google Analytics and other analytics services
11.1. A Cookie is a small file with profile settings which is used to describe information in the form of text or binary data received from a website on a web server, stored by a browser, and then sent to the same site if revisited. Cookies store the preferences and settings of users on the site, such as language, location, information about viewing ads, etc.
11.3. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel and other analytics services for analyzing websites and applications. With the help of Google Analytics and other analytics services, we collect statistics on site visits, such as page views, domains, ISPs and countries of origin of Users/Consumers, as well as the addresses of sites visited before and after https://ardis.ua, etc. However, none of these actions are related to the Users/Consumers personally and are measured only as a whole.
11.4. The use of this information helps the Website Administration to make the Site as convenient and useful as possible for Users/Consumers, to maintain, protect and develop the services of the site https://ardis.ua
12. Additional terms